Through its Cookies Policy, from J&J Dreams, S.L. (hereinafter, "Smart Tickets"),we want toexplain clearly and easily how the cookies we use on the website smarte.com entries.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are files sent to a browser by means of a web server to record the user's activities on a given website.
The first purpose of cookies is to provide the user with faster access to the selected services. In addition, cookies personalize the services offered by a website, providing and offering each user information that is of interest to them or that may be of interest to them, in view of the use they make of the services.
In addition, a website will be able to know all the services requested by users, so that they can provide or offer information appropriate to the tastes and preferences of each user.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
Depending on the entity that manages the computer or domain from which cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
· Own: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
· From third parties: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be divided into:
· Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They expire once the user leaves the website.
· Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data are still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period of time defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and that can range from a few minutes to a few years.
In addition, depending on your Objective, cookies can be classified as follows:
· Performance cookies: This type of cookie remembers your preferences for the tools found in the services, so you do not have to reconfigure the service every time you visit. As an example, this typology includes:
o Volume settings for video or sound players.
o Video transmission speeds that are compatible with your browser.
· Geo-locationcookies : These cookies are used to find out which country you are in when you request a service. This cookie is completely anonymous and is only used to help orient the content to your location.
· Registration cookies: Registration cookies are generated once the user has registered or subsequently logged in, and are used to identify the user in the services with the following objectives:
o Keep the user identified so that, if you close a service, the browser or the computer and at another time or another day re-enters that service, you will continue to identify, thus facilitating your navigation without having to re-identify. This functionality can be suppressed if the user clicks the "logout" functionality, so that this cookie is deleted and the next time they enter the service the user will have to log in to be identified.
o Check if the user is authorized to access certain services, for example, to participate in a contest.
· Analytical cookies: Each time a user visits a service, a tool from an external provider generates an analytical cookie on the user's computer. This cookie that is only generated on the visit, will serve in future visits to the services of the website to anonymously identify the visitor. The main objectives pursued are:
o Allow anonymous identification of browsing users through the cookie (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and, therefore, the approximate count of the number of visitors and their trend over time.
o Anonymously identify the most visited content and therefore more attractive to users.
o Know if the user who is accessing is new or repeats visit.
Important: Unless the user decides to register for a service on a website, the cookie will never be associated with any personal data that can identify you. These cookies will only be used for statistical purposes that help optimize the user experience on the website.
· Behavioral advertising cookies: This type of cookies allows to expand the information of the advertisements displayed to each anonymous user on the services of the website. Among others, it stores the duration or frequency of display of advertising positions, interaction with them, or browsing patterns and / or user compartments as they help to form a profile of advertising interest. In this way, they allow to offer advertising related to the interests of the user.
· Third-party advertising cookies: In addition to the advertising managed by the website on its services, the website offers its advertisers the option to serve advertisements through third parties("AdServers"). In this way, these third parties can store cookies sent from the services of the website from the browsers of the users, as well as access the data that are stored in them.
Cookies are not kept indefinitely in your browser, so you may encounter cookies that expire at the end of your session or some that have a longer duration.
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE ON OUR WEBSITE?
The cookies we use on our website are our own and third-party cookies. We identify each of them below:
Cookie name: www.smartradas.com
Expiration: These cookies expire with the session.
Purpose: They allow the user to browse through this website and use the different options or services that Smart Entradas offers through it such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, registration, shopping cart data, data to distinguish the free services from the payment services, use security elements during navigation.
Cookie name: www.smartsupp.com: ssupp.vid; ssupp.chatid; ssupp.group; ssupp.opened; ssupp.barclicked; ssupp.message; ssupp.unreaded; ssupp.position
Expiration: All of the above expire with logout in chat minus"ssupp.vid",which expires after6 months.
Purpose: They allow the user to use the chat enabled on the website.
The retention periods of personal data will coincide with the expiration times of the cookies as indicated above.
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES?
It is usually possible to stop accepting browser cookies, or to stop accepting cookies from a particular service.
All modern browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the "options" or "preferences" menu of your browser. Links for the management and blocking of cookies are included below depending on the browser the user uses:
· Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
· Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10.
· Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
This Cookies Policy could be modified according to the legislative, regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, so users are advised that the visit regularly.